720 South Bar & Grill
Named for its location along Michigan Avenue, you’ll enjoy a taste of local Midwest flavors, featuring seasonally inspired menu selections that focus on local ingredients. Whether it’s unwinding after a long day on the lounge with colleagues over locally crafted beers or enjoying an evening meal among peers, you will enjoy signature comfort food, classically inspired cocktails and an extensive wine selection.
- 720 South Bar can accommodate 10-75 people
- Private Dining Room available
- Lounge area is ideal for a daytime gathering with a barista hosted coffee bar
- A great alternative for evening networking to sip cocktails and savor small bites
- Outdoor patio (weather permitting, seasonal)
About the Chef:
Chef Mark Brand joined the Hilton Chicago as the Chef de Cuisine from theWit Hotel Chicago, where he held the position of Banquet Chef. At the theWit Hotel Chicago, Chef Brand oversaw the hotel’s complete banquet operation. His previous experience includes Chef de Partie at the Four Seasons Hotel, Chicago, where he served for over 4 years. Chef Brand received his diploma de cuisine at the Cooking and Hospitality Institute of Chicago.
Grill: 6:00am to 10:00pm, daily
Bar: 3:00pm to 12 Midnight, daily